Important News and Reminders for Rubbish to Runway 2019, Byfield
· Tickets are on sale at this webpage
· Each model and each designer receives one comp ticket.
· If you are both a designer and a model, you only get one ticket.
· If you design with a partner, you each get one ticket.
· If you are a designer and plan to watch the show, you should keep the ticket for your own use.
· If you plan to watch from backstage, give your ticket to someone else and send us their name or tell them to mention your name at the door.
· If you don't have a ticket, you can't be seated or stand. Fire regulations don't allow SRO.
· Rehearsals are Sundays, March 31 and April 7, from 4 to 6:30 PM and Monday, April 22 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM in the Bergmann Theater at The Governor's Academy Wilkie Arts Center.
· As designers, you do not have to attend any rehearsals but many of you are both designers and models and your commitment as a model is to attend at least one rehearsal.
· Also as designers, you will want to confirm that your model knows the date and times of all rehearsals.
· The only rehearsal, which requires actual show clothing, is the final rehearsal on April 27 beginning at 2:00 PM at the Bergmann Theater in the Wilkie Arts Center on the Governor's Academy campus.
· Bring the shoes you will wear in the show to all rehearsals.
Bring water and snacks to all rehearsals and the day of the show.
· Send the music for your walk(s) by March 1. You can send an MP3 or just the name of the song and the singer. We will download and edit.
· Each walk will be 1.5 minutes.